10/25/2008

We've got more coming.

Guys, I haven't been writing here lately, and I'm sorry for that. I promise my Underoath series will continue, and I'll also post about the more recent work of The Apex Theory, now known as Mt. Helium, and maybe even about the first few Gehenna EPs (a band I have tried--and failed--to capture in my writing before). But right now I'm neck-deep in an idea for a novel; I've written 16,000 words for it since beginning it on Tuesday, and I don't want to derail myself now by focusing on other things. It may be a few weeks before I'm ready to step away from it, but I'll be back, I promise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the fuck andrew tsks! blast from the sordid past! i stumbled across this shit looking for meth and goats mp3s to download/ steal.

oddly enough i play in a band these days called "I Give Up..." asshole parade/ powerviolence worship. life imitates art. it only just now occurred to me where i got the idea for that band name haha.

hope all is well on your end

m. "the internet is gay" "dronecrusher"

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home